Ruggedizing Products to Last Longer
For over 25 years, Reliability Express has worked with Engineering teams and Manufacturing groups with product reliability assessment, testing, and analysis. Our services have included testing and analysis, reliability demonstration testing, and identification of potential problems in new products.
Our clients represent a wide range of today's leading companies in areas that include telecom, wireless, audio, green power, educational toys, and instrumentation. The benefits of our services include suggestions on ways to minimize time-to-market for new products, proof of product quality, smooth product introductions and relationships with subcontract manufacturers, and improved product ruggedness and customer acceptance.
Our featured services include:
- Reliability Estimates (MTBF), with Thermal, Stress impacts, Wearout
- Design & Process FMEA / FMECA - Leading, Training (GEIA-STD-0008)
- Reliability & Quality Strategy; HALT & HASS
- Product Design Electronic Stress & Derating Analysis
- Failure Modeling & Analysis
- Test Strategy including Specifications, Documentation,
- Test Equipment & Fixturing, Training and Planning
- Training for ASQ Reliability Engineering (CRE), HALT, FMEA, etc.
- Predictions: Telcordia SR-332 (thru Issue 4); MIL-HDBK-217F N2
- Toy Safety and Compliance (ASTM F963, EN 71-1)
Background and qualifications:
- MSEE and BSEE, MIT
- American Society of Quality (ASQ)
- Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE)
- MBA, Technology Management, University of Phoenix
- Professional Engineer, State of California
We are available on a consulting basis, part-time or contract.
Tags: Tear Down Analysis,, Reliability Express, Reliabile Engineering, Reliability Assessment, Reliability Testing, Electronic Stress, Failure Analysis, ASQ Reliability